Friday, August 15, 2008

NOT READY TO LEAVE MY HEART IN WASHINGTON DC



The past 8 days have been a dream! I have absolutely had a BLAST, and what most people would consider an ordinary vacation has been one of the best most fun experiences of my life! :) Scott being in DC has been a mojor adjustment not only for me, but for Mackcenzie as well. She did not get to come with me this time, but hopefully the next trip up she will get to tag along! I don't know if she has quite gotten adjusted to me being gone, but we have talked on the phone a few times and she thinks that's oh so funny....most of the time I don't think she knows it's me. Scott and I have gotten to really spend the much needed time together that most other couples tend to take for granted sometimes. You really don't know how hard a relationship can be until you are seperated more than you are together and you have to make your relationship work basically over the phone. I really do have A LOT of respect for all of the army wives and husbands that have their loved ones half way around the world. I have gotten to see many new things and I got to see where Scott works keeping watch over the White House, and I have had lots of fun, but most of all I am so greatful for being able to spend this time with Scott! I love him and I know even more now that I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!


No comments: